Printing driver’s license using government card printers
To try to prevent counterfeiting, many driver’s licenses now take the form of secure plastic cards.
Durable, secure, and informative driver’s licenses
The Evolis systems have many advantages for printing ID cards and driver’s licenses:
- Sturdiness: laminating process to strengthen the durability of driver’s licenses.
- Visual quality: high-resolution printing for a flawless result.
- Security: application of a varnish or a unique holographic patch to prevent the risk of counterfeiting.
- Data encoding: integration of personal data (marital status, digital fingerprints, photo ID, signature, etc.) on an electronic chip in the driver’s license, which then becomes a source of information for the relevant authorities.
Driver’s licenses printed instantly
The Evolis systems enable decentralized printing of driver’s licenses using government card printers, directly within your administrative offices. This way, motorists receive their driver’s license right away, and you avoid the delays and shipping costs of delivering them.
Evolis, your partner of choice
Evolis holographic card printers are known for their:
- Reliability and robustness
- Ability to integrate into existing IT systems
- Ease of use
We provide our expertise in managing projects on a national scale. Our dedicated team supports you at every stage:
- Studying your needs
- Creating a customized solution
- Testing in the plant and on site
- Setting up the machines and services
- Training and transferring skills
- Support: Evolis has a network of more than 400 approved distributors, guaranteeing rapid responses when required.